The D-Shot is non-surgical.
Naturopathic Penile Revitalization
Revitalize the penis naturally with growth factors from your own blood.
A Single Treatment
One 20-30 minute D-Shot treatment can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger-looking and give you that “radiant glow”.
Simple and Comfortable
D-Shot treatments are quick and gentle.
Little to No Downtime
Within 24-48 hours, you should be ready to resume all normal sexual function.
Routine treatments deliver noticeable results that keep others guessing your secret.
WHAT IS IT?
The D-Shot is a non-surgical procedure designed to provide male enhancement if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Minor ED Or Difficulty Maintaining And Erection
- Lack Of Sensitivity In Your Penis
- Diminishing Effectivity Of Cialis Or Viagra
- Peyronie’s Disease/Curvature Of The Penis
- A Desire For A Larger Penis In Girth And Length
Whether you suffer from poor vascular health, nerve degradation, anxiety or side effects of medication, you can use PRP (platelet rich plasma) from your own blood to inject into the penis for a more vigorous sex life.
- A Potential Solution For Erectile Function For Men
- Improved Blood Circulation To The Penis
- Greater Nerve Function In The Penis
- Intensified Penis Sensitivity
- Improved Strength And Intensity Of Orgasms
- Synergistic With Testosterone Therapy and Acoustic Wave Therapy.
- Provides A Solution For Men Post-Prostate Surgery
- Treats Peyronie’s Disease (Curved Penis)
- Medical Solution For Lichen Sclerosis (Plaque Build-Up)
- BONUS: Increases Length & Girth Of The Penis By Up To 10 To 20% And Improves Appearance
The D-Shot uses the growth factors derived from the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from your own blood to safely regenerate new vascular blood flow to your penis, address mild erectile dysfunction, enlarge your penis and increase sensation for a better sexual experience.
When combined with the Acoustic Wave Therapy treatment, the D-Shot also provides a synergistic effect to turbocharge both the Acoustic Wave Therapy and D-Shot for maximum gains.
WHAT TO EXPECT
About 30-60 minutes for a complete session though the injections take about 5-10 minutes.
Licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor
- A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area while you lay comfortably. You will also be given a local anesthetic to provide additional comfort.
- Your blood is drawn and then placed in a centrifuge to extract and concentrate your PRP full of growth factors (responsible for stimulating your body’s natural healing mechanism) which is then applied to your penis.
- Five separate injections of PRP will be administered, two along each side of the shaft of the penis.
- A Penis Pump will be placed for 10 minutes to ensure the PRP holds into the treatment area, enhancing results. That’s it!
- You’ll then use the pump for 10 minutes, twice daily. Most guys do it first thing in the morning and again before bed, but you may adjust according to best fit your schedule. The pump should ideally be used like this for at least 1 month but ideally 3 months to optimize results. You will get more reliable results with faithfully using the pump twice per day.
The number of treatments recommended will depend on your concerns and skin care desires. For corrective purposes, 3-6 treatments are generally required in intervals of 2-6 weeks. For maintenance, we suggest treatments every 1-6 months. Your naturopathic doctor will discuss a personalized treatment regimen with you. One treatment will provide results but additional improvements are seen with additional treatments spaced at least 8 weeks apart. Maintenance treatments are recommended every 1-2 years.
- Consultation: Free
- Single Treatment: $1,200
- Package Of 3 Treatments: $3,300 ($1,100 Per Treatment)
- Package Of 6 Treatments: $5,970 ($995 Per Treatment)
RESULTS THAT MATTER
Who Is An Ideal Candidate For The D-Shot?
Who Is Not An Ideal Candidate For The D-Shot?
How Does Injecting PRP In The Penis Help Improve Erectile Dysfunction?
Common chronic conditions like hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes can all lead to poor sexual erectile performance. Low testosterone can also be a factor, so it is important to get a comprehensive lab test to ensure levels are within optimal ranges. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy can also be performed in conjunction with your shot.