PRP Hair Restoration is minimally-invasive and involves no cutting.
Simple and Comfortable
PRP Restoration treatments are simple and with minimal discomfort.
Little to No Side Effects or Downtime
Because we are using your own blood and platelets, there are very few risks and side effects. There is virtually no down-time and recovery due to the minimally invasive nature of the treatment.
Noticeable and Natural-Looking Results
Routine treatments deliver noticeable and natural-looking results that keep others guessing your secret.
WHAT IS IT?
Much like PRP treatments for a facelift, joints injuries, and scars, when PRP is used for the hair it provides a healthy, nutrient-rich environment for the roots and follicles to grow new hair. Platelets are believed to do this by releasing growth factors, increasing healing, stimulating stems cells in the environment of the hair follicle, and increasing blood supply to the hair follicles.
- Attract Stem Cells
- Stimulate The Growth Of Hair Follicles
- Increase Blood Circulation To Hair Follicles
WHAT TO EXPECT
About 30-60 minutes
Licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor
- Your blood is drawn and then placed in a centrifuge to extract & concentrate your PRP full of growth factors (responsible for stimulating your body’s natural healing mechanism).
- Local anesthesia is given to the nerves of the scalp so you don’t experience any pain.
- The highly concentrated is then injected into the scalp.
- Your hair is washed and then you may drive home without any assistance. No sedation or any medication is given during the procedure to inhibit your ability to drive or use machinery.
PRP hair restoration typically requires a series of 3 initial treatments approximately 4-6 weeks apart. Subsequent maintenance treatments are recommended 1-4 times a year. Your naturopathic doctor will discuss a personalized treatment regimen with you.
Single Treatment: Injections: $650
Multi-Treatment (series of 3-6 treatments): 3 for $1,785 ($595/ea); 6 for $3,300 ($550/ea)