Radial Pulse Wave Therapy
Erectile dysfunction, otherwise known as ED, is the inability to achieve, or maintain, a full erection. Men may suffer from weak erections, shorter durations, reduced girth, longer refractory periods during intimacy, reduced sensitivity, curvature, and/or pain.
The main cause of ED is restricted and/or reduced blood flow. This can be caused by a number of medical conditions, including high cholesterol, blood pressure, and heart conditions, which can hinder blood flow to where you need it to be intimate. This can cause stress and mental blocks, further exacerbating the problem.
Scar tissue and micro plaque build up in the penis and cause it to curve, bend, and/or become indented during erections. Some men can still perform and may only be minimally affected by Peyronie’s disease, while others experience pain. Others may not be able to maintain, or even attain, an erection.
Regardless of the cause of your erectile dysfunction, Radial Pulse Wave Therapy can improve blood flow and reduces micro plaque to give you back your confidence, performance, and stamina. Contact us today to set up your Radial Pulse Wave Therapy for ED today.
WHAT IS Radial Pulse Wave Therapy?
Radial Pulse Wave Therapy is a safe, non-invasive, and effective treatment for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction and provides them with the increased blood flow, performance, and confidence for intimacy.
Radial Pulse Wave Therapy uses high-frequency shockwaves to remove micro-plaque, improve blood flow, and help create new blood vessels to ensure performance. Micro plaque forms under the skin, similar to scar tissue, and causes the penis to curve, or to show indentations when erect. The pulse waves clear this out to remove discomfort and pain, while also increasing your stamina.
Why you should choose Radial Pulse Wave Therapy
Radial Pulse Wave Therapy is superior to other forms of ED treatment. For men suffering from pre-existing heart conditions, or blood conditions, such as diabetes, Radial Pulse Wave Therapy is the safe option compared to erectile dysfunction pills that can increase your heart rate or negatively affect your blood pressure.
Additionally, compared to conventional ED pills, Radial Pulse Wave Therapy helps treat Peyronie’s disease (where micro plaque forms), addressing the issue at its root, rather than just increasing blood flow for a few hours.
Other benefits of Radial Pulse Wave Therapy for erectile dysfunction include:
- No medication needed
- Equipment and procedures are standardized to ensure results and safety
- Increased sensitivity
- Lasts for 2-3 years after a treatment plan.
Radial Pulse Wave Therapy takes less than 30 minutes, so there is no need to take time off, and you can engage in activities as soon as you want to. After your treatments, you’ll enjoy:
- Increased stamina
- More frequent erections
- Larger girth
- And shorter times between erections.
If you’re tired of suffering from erectile dysfunction, contact us to learn more and set up your Radial Pulse Wave Therapy for ED. We’re here to help.
Improved Sexual Performance
More Spontaneous Intimacy
WHAT TO EXPECT
About 15-30 minutes each.
Licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor
- It all begins with a consultation to see if Radial Pulse Wave Therapy is right for you. Our naturopathic doctor will advise how many treatments your condition will most likely require, which is usually between 6-12 treatments.
- Numbing cream may be applied to the treatment area to provide additional comfort.
- The doctor will gently guide the handpiece across the target areas and actively treat you for approximately 15 minutes and then remove the numbing cream.
- There is no down time after the procedure. Recommended aftercare includes encouraging 1-2 erections per day for 30 days. A penis pump may be used as needed.
- Treatments are usually scheduled twice per week for the course of treatment recommended by the doctor.
- Immediate results may vary from subtle to significant improvement in symptoms. Some patients may notice same-day results. Treatment results are usually fully seen around 8 to 12 weeks following your last treatment.
RESULTS THAT MATTER
- Increased Nighttime And Morning Erections
- Increased Spontaneous Erections
- Increased Effects Of Erectile Dysfunction Medications & Faster Onset Of Action (Might Need To Lower Dose). Some Patients Are Able To Stop Medications
- Increased Stamina Of Erections
- Increased Girth And Vasculature On Penis Shaft
- Shorter Refractory Time Between Climaxes
- Increased Sensitivity
Radial Pulse Wave Therapy FAQs
If you’re ready to regain your youthful confidence and stamina, Radial Pulse Wave Therapy can help you. It’s an all-natural treatment that uses safe pulsed waves to improve your sexual health and performance. Don’t continue to suffer from stress and worry about ED.
Some patients worry about the safety, efficacy, and potential dangers of using pulse waves to treat erectile dysfunction, but there is no cause for fear whatsoever.
If you’re concerned about Radial Pulse Wave Therapy, we’ve got some helpful Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for you.