MICRONEEDLING WITH PRP – Anti-Aging treatment in West Hollywood
Collagen and elastin production are crucial to regain and maintain smooth, firm, and radiant skin. Microneedling with your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) creates micro-channels in the skin that stimulates collagen and elastin production and, in turn, improves fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, or scars with natural and lasting improvement. A minimum of 3 treatments is recommended for optimal results. Our SkinPen® microneedling device is FDA-cleared to ensure you are receiving a safe and effective medical-grade treatment.
- Improve Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Reduce The Appearance Of Pores
- Enhance Skin Tone, Texture, And Overall Appearance
- Reduce Hyperpigmentation, Scarring (Except For Keloids), And Stretch Marks
- Reduce Acne Lesions And Improve Acne Scarring
- Increase Skin Elasticity
WHAT TO EXPECT
About 30-45 minutes for a complete session depending on the surface area being treated.
Licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor
- Numbing cream is applied to the treatment area to provide additional comfort
- Your blood is drawn and then placed in a centrifuge to extract & concentrate your PRP full of
growth factors (responsible for stimulating your body’s natural healing mechanism) which is then
applied to your skin
- The SkinPen is fitted with a single-use sterile cartridge consisting of tiny needles and then operated across the treatment area to create micro-channels into the deeper layers of the skin for the PRP to be absorbed into. This initiates the process of Collagen Induction Therapy which results in the approved skin appearance.
- Recovery begins immediately after the treatment with an initial bright red appearance of the skin (similar to a sunburn) which fades over the following 3-5 days. This is followed by a glow-like appearance to the treated skin. Improvements in the treated skin continue for up to 6 months after the treatment as the skin rebuilds itself from the inside out by producing collage —resulting in smooth, firm, brighter and glowing skin!
While some patients see adequate results with one treatment per year, most patients will benefit from 3-4 treatments spaced about 6-8 weeks apart. More severe cases with deep wrinkles, advanced photo-aging, stretch marks, or acne scars see best results with 6-8 treatments spaced 6 weeks apart.